Excellent truck access & parking, 26 foot high ceilings, roll-up doors and ramps.
Offered by Wild Horse Prop
8,000-29,200 Square Feet
The dimensions for the employee breakroom are 18.5' x 39.5' and the small inner office dimensions are 15' x 23'
- 420 Evans Ave at 4th Street, Downtown Reno, Nevada
- 29,200 sq available and all ground floor level.
- Truck docks & ramps at each end of building
- Secure fenced yard area. 26' ceiling height.
- Industrial / Machine shop / commercial storage
- Foreman's offices and managers offices inside main floor
- Good truck access and parking on adjacent (5th St) lot
- Truck docks and ramps at each end of building
- Secure fenced yard area for truck parking
- 3 bathrooms including private manager's bathroom with shower
- Natural gas heat throughout main floor + 6 swamp coolers installed on roof
- Main floor is open yet sectioned off for separate work process areas.
- Work lighting has been significantly improved since photograph
- Industrial hoists in place for heavy lifting or assembly line process
- Excellent natural sunlight via hundreds of windows + skylights
- Dry fire system with commercial air compressor in place
- Burglar & fire alarms paid by landlord
- Separate employee break room with sinks, hot water & TV antenna
- Quick connects throughout bldg for air tools
- Work sinks on main floor
- Excellent lighting & private work areas
- Men's / Women's rooms & separate private bathroom with shower
- Managers office & employee break room
- Industrial / Zoned M-1
- 26 foot ceiling height
- Excellent for storage and/or machine shop
- Older building but with excellent structural integrity
- Special rate only $0.30/sq ft. Broker cooperation welcome
- Tenant pays all utilities except sewer, fire alarm & burglar alarm
View Larger Map
420 Evans Ave Reno NV 89501
- Zoned M-1
- Excellent truck access & parking
- Machine shop, commercial storage, shipping / receiving
- 26' ceiling, roll-up doors, truck docks & ramps
- Legit City of Reno or Washoe County Licensed Business use only!
- Security deposit required.